Is it possible that this little cutie was born 6 years ago? Wow! It doesn't seem possible. I remember every detail about his birthday as if it was yesterday. A day of love and beauty for Nate and I. A day of love,sacrifice and sadness for his birthmom. I will forever be grateful that she chose life!
Shepherd chose to have his birthday dinner at The Rainforest Cafe. A good choice indeed. The kids love watching all the animals and they get excited every time a "storm" comes.
| On Monday we took donuts to Shepherd's class. |
| Then Sonic for lunch. This boy got the goods!! |
Then on to Chuck E. Cheese for his party.
Shepherd, you are a joy! I love your laughter and how you make other smile. You are silly and goofy and that is so much fun. You told dad "I want to be an actor when I grow up and dress up and go on the stage and then afterwards go in the lobby and talk to people". Lately you ask so many questions about heaven and hell. Your heart is tender towards the things of the Lord. You are memorizing verses that I hope you never forget. Our prayer is that you will grow in your understanding of God and what Jesus did on the cross for you. We love you so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment