Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Beach Vacation

We packed up everything except the kitchen sink and headed 13 hours away to Destin, and yes, we drove, and yes, we're crazy. It was worth it though. We met some of our best friends and their 4 children there. To have all 11 people in one house get along great for the week was almost a miracle. We had so much fun and want to do it again. All 3 of my kids loved the beach, sand, sun and water. I was amazed. Marley Grace is a fish! She was practically swimming by the end of the week.


Owen and Piper (both 3) were instantly best friends. It was so cute to watch them. They were almost always together.


Nate and I celebrated 10 years of marriage while we were there. They got a cake for us and we had a little photo shoot out on the beach-just the 2 of us.



Melissa and Cannon: this boy loves his momma!



CRABS!!

I love my man!




Donuts--a Livers/Smith tradition



The night we left little Laura graduated from high school. I can't believe she's that old. So glad we could be there to help her celebrate. She's headed to Abilene Christian U in the fall! I'm gonna miss that girl.

1 comment:

  1. The beach (particularly Destin) is my happy place! I"m hoping it is Spencer's as well...we'll see in a few more weeks. =) So glad y'all had fun. And Marley--all of her pix elicited some sort of verbal admiration from me--she's such a cutie pie! I wish she'd teach Spencer to swim--the little rascal. He prefers to try to break into the pool's chemical closets or climb the fences...
    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete