Thursday, April 14, 2011

book writing

I like the title "book writing" a lot better than "blog to book". I'm taking all my posts...dating from 2005 until now and turning them into a hardbound book. This is a lot of work but I know it'll totally be worth it. It's been fun remember some past memories, both good and bad, and seeing how far God's brought us.

Have you turned your blog into a book? If so, how'd you do it? I'm using blurb/booksmart.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marla - Love reading your blog and seeing pics of your cute kiddos :) I turned our adoption blog into a book using blurb/booksmart and it turned out great. It was a neat present for grandparents, too. My only advice would be to order a larger sized book than you think you'd want. Ours is either 8x8 or 9x9 and I wish it was a tad bigger. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete