Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sisters

I have two of the best sisters ever. I'm 3 years older than Jess and 15 years older than Laura. Both Laura and Jess are so different and my relationship with each is so special and so different. Jess and I grew up together. We have childhood memories and sister secrets. She was my only friend when we would move and we spent all our time together. Jess has been that consistent rock in my life. She's sensitive and caring and is a good listener. I love seeing who God has created her to be.

Laura and I have become closer friends in the last few years. Laura and I are a lot a like. Living close has been so much fun for our friendship. Laura is an encourager and a seeker of God. Not a week goes by that Laura doesn't let me know that she's praying for me. She's the only person in my life that constantly lets me know that.

I love my sisters! We're having a sister weekend this weekend and I'm so excited. Jess is flying in to the DFW and we've got some fun stuff planned, including a night in a hotel. It's coming at a perfect time for me. I can't wait.

Laura was "Chip" in Beauty and the Beast and to say it was amazing would be an understatement. Laura nailed her role.




Laura as a baby


Marla and Jessica at Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment