Right now we're in a cycle of raising kids and all that it entails. My days are spent playing, cleaning, scrubbing, and more playing. Lots of laughs around these parts.
Shepherd: He's into papers and bags of "his work stuff". Seriously, he carries around grocery bags of random papers. He becomes attached to different objects and will have that one thing with him for the whole week. He excites easily and I love that. He's the Prayer leader this week at school and I love to hear him pray. I've noticed a difference in his prayers since he started school. I'm thinking his prayers sound more like his classmates now. Tonight he prayed for his mommy and daddy. Shepherd has changed a lot in the last months. He's learning that actions have consequences and he has started making better choices.
Owen: he cracks us up constantly. He likes "choc-LICK" milk. He eats everything...veggies, meats, fruits anything! Both boys always want my "sour" coffee. Owen is really into baseball, hitting the ball and being the "thrower man". He loves to call us "Mr. daddy or Mr. Mommy" and then he and Shepherd burst into big giggles. Owen looks out for both Shepherd and Marley. Today he helped Shepherd get dressed and unbuckle his seat belt. Sometimes I wonder who's the oldest! Owen also calls Marley "Marley sweetie" or "Marley Grace". He loves her and she loves him. He is my helper. He helps unload the dishwasher, make his bed, clean up, run and get something for me, etc.
Marley: I feel like she changes every day. She's walking but still drops down to crawl when she wants to go fast. She waves constantly and says "Hi". She loves having attention and demands it if we're not giving her enough. If you say "where's Marley" she immediately covers her eyes or ears to play peek-a-boo. If you say "yaaay" she starts clapping. She's cuddly, cute and so much fun. I'm enjoying having a girl to dress up. Yesterday at wal-mart a man stopped me and was talking to Marley. He said "her bow matches her socks. She's adorable. Way to go mom!" It's nice to be appreciated every now and then, even if it was for matching my kids bow to her socks.
So, I've not abandoned my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment