Well when Shepherd was born everyone said he looked like Nate (which I loved)! He still gets that a lot.
Then Owen was born and all Nate's coworkers said he was Nate's little twin and my friends said he looked like me. I think as a baby he looked more like me (during his cute stage of course) and now he looks more like his daddy.
And Marley, we'll I'll let you decide. Let's play guess who's who!! I think we might be twins!!











This next picture is one of my favorites. This is my dad's dad, Jess. He died not too long after this picture was taken. I don't remember him but I love hearing stories about the man he was. He will always be remembered in our hearts. I wish my kids could have known their Hemingway great grandparents. If I look long enough I feel like it's Marley sitting in his lap.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
I definitely tink Marley looks like you! The hair, the face, it's all there!
ReplyDeleteUm, yeah, you are definitely twins!!! I see Owen there too. I think they must have gotten their chubbiness from Nate though, you don't seem that big! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing how much she looks like your baby pictures!
ReplyDeleteUmm...yeah, she looks just like you, no doubt! That is so sweet that you have a mini-you! ;-)
ReplyDelete